Meridian Capital announced the following deals:
- Brand-new home mortgages completing $6,265,000 were putput on 5 multifamily structures composed of 27 units located on East 126th Street, West 123rd Street, West 136th Street, West 138th Street and West 147th Street in New York, NY. The loans include rates of 2.93 % and five-year terms. These transactions were worked out by Judah Hammer and Daniel Neiss.
- A new mortgage in the quantity of $22,690,000 on a 13-story, 128-unit multifamily building situated on Edgecombe Avenue in New york city, NY. The loan includes a rate of 3.00 % and a five-year term. Judah Hammer and Daniel Neiss negotiated this deal.
- A new home mortgage of $12,000,000 was placedpositioned on a six-story, 44-unit multifamily building located on Park Avenue in Brooklyn, NY. The loan features a rate of 3.00 % and a five-year term. This transaction was negotiated by Morris Diamant and Joe Klein.
- A brand-new home loan in the quantity of $5,425,000 on a six-story, 82-unit multifamily property located on Bay Parkway in Brooklyn, NY. The loan includes a rate of 3.13 % and a five-year term. Cary E. Pollack and Steven Cohen negotiated this transaction.
- A brand-new mortgage of $3,200,000 was positioned on a five-story, nine-unit mixed-use property with 1,350 square feet of retail space situated on Columbus Avenue in New york city, NY. The loan features a rate of 3.13 % and a five-year term. This transaction was worked out by Judah Hammer and Daniel Neiss.
- A brand-new home loan in the quantity of $2,650,000 on a four-story, 27-unit multifamily property located on East 22nd Street in Brooklyn, NY. The loan showcases a rate of 3.13 % and a five-year term. Chaim Tessler negotiated this transaction.
GCP Capital Group has actually arranged home loan financing in the aggregate amount of $46,800,000 for the following homes:
- $13,375,000 combined financing for 3 five-story home structures consisting of a total of 161 apartment or condos and approx. 4,200 square feet of industrial area, situated throughout the Bronx, New york city. Adam Brostovski, Principal of GCP Capital Group, arranged the financing for this package.
- $10,950,000 for a two-story single-tenant retail building comprised of approx. 39,000 square feet, located in Paramus, New Jersey. Paul Greenbaum, Managing Member of GCP Capital Group, arranged the financing for this deal.
- $7,900,000 for a six-story apartment building consisting of 69 apartment or condos, located on Selwyn Avenue in the Bronx, New york city. Paul Greenbaum, Managing Member of GCP Capital Group, arranged the financing for this transaction.
- $7,875,000 for a six-story house building including 57 houses and 4,380 square feet of commercial area, located on West 190th Street in the Bronx, New York. Adam Brostovski, Principal of GCP Capital Group, arranged the funding for this home.
- A $6,700,000 acquisition/construction loan for a to-be-built five-story multifamily house structure consisting of 12 apartments, situated on St. Marks Opportunity in Brooklyn, New York. Matthew Albano, Senior citizen Broker of GCP Capital Group, organized the financing for this transaction.
North East Neighborhood Bank (NECB) offered $25,244,500 in mortgage funding for the following transactions:
- Funded $630,000 for a 3 story, semi connected brick building with 6 units in the East New York section of Brooklyn.
- $465,000 refinanced on a 2 story residential walkup building in the Olinville section of the Bronx.
- Very first home mortgage of $929,500 on a 3 story walkup residential building in the Bushwick area of Brooklyn.
- $937,500 first home loan on 3 surrounding multifamily buildings with an overall of 9 stories in the Melrose area of the Bronx.
- $622,500 first home loan on a 4 story walkup structure situated in the Morrisania area of the Bronx.
- $3,200,000 swing loan for a 4 story plus basement walkup structure situated in the Brownsville section of Brooklyn,
- First home loan of $3,150,000 on 3 multifamily structures in Ridgewood section of Queens.
- $4,250,000 refinance on 2 retail structures in Westchester County NY.
- $1,500,000 refinance on 2 story industrial structure in Westchester County, NY.
- Funded $440,000 for a 2 story, 5 systems residential structure Wakefield area of the Bronx.
- $425,000 refinanced on a 3 story domestic walkup building in the East Flatbush area of Brooklyn.
- $1,390,000 refinanced on a 4 story property walkup structure in Pennsylvania.
- $500,000 refinanced on a 3 story, 6 device residential walkup structure in the East Flatbush section of Brooklyn.
- First home loan of $2,150,000 on 2 structures with an overall of 18 devices in the Brownsville area of Brooklyn.
- $3,790,000 building on 2 separate buildings with a total of 16 units located in Bed-Stuy Brooklyn,
- $615,000 first mortgage on a 3 story 7 unit residential structure in the Parkchester area of the Bronx
- Second home loan of $250,000 on a 3 story plus basement walkup residential building in the Upper West Side of Manhattan.
Procida’s 100 Mile Fund revealed the following transactions;
- A $14,500,000 1st Mortgage Late Phase Building Loan on a newly-constructed 133-Key Time Hotel located at 400 High Opportunity, Nyack, NY
- A $7,500,000 1st Mortgage Pre-Development Loan on a 19.2 acre website in Ridgefield, New Jersey.
- A $3,450,000 1ST Mortgage Bridge Loan on a 127,000 SF industrial storage facility in Ridgefield Park, NJ.
- A $16,200,000 1st Home loan Swing loan on a 67,240 SF mixed-use structure in Philadelphia, PA.
Eastern Union Funding revealed the following deals:
- An $11,570,000 very first lien mortgage to refinance an 11-unit workplace building in Bethlehem, PA. This transaction was negotiated by Eli Breiner
- A $10,575,000 very first lien home mortgage to refinance a 5-building mixed-use profile spanning Jersey City, Union City, and West New York, NJ. This deal was worked out by Ira Zlotowitz and Michael Muller
- A $9,300,000 first lien home mortgage for the refinance of a 45-unit mixed-use on Myrtle Avenue in Brooklyn, NY. This deal was worked out by David Eisen
- A $3,500,000 very first lien mortgage at 3.25 % interest to refinance a 6-unit multifamily in Brooklyn. This deal was negotiated by Motti Blau and Mendy Pfiefer
- A $1,423,500 first lien mortgage to refinance a 5-unit mixed-use on Knickerbocker Avenue in Brooklyn, NY. This transaction was worked out by Shaya Sonnenschein and Aaron Zlotowitz
- A $1,000,000 first lien home loan for the acquisition of a 6-unit multifamily on Stanhope Street in Ridgewood, NJ. This deal was worked out by Jeff Seidenfeld.
Pergolis Swartz Associates Inc. announced the following deals:
- Barry Swartz arranged for an irreversible loan in the amount of $2,400,000 for a four story building with 3 apartments and one shop on Seventh Opportunity in Manhattan.
- Len Solinsky obtained permanent funding in the amount of $2,800,000 for a plan of 3 residential homes on Sumpter, Hewes and Rockaway in Brooklyn.
- Barry Swartz worked out irreversible financing in the amount of $4,500,000 for a five and a six story blended use structure on Avenue B and East 8th Street in Manhattan.